Our community has been through a lot over the last few months, and all of us are looking forward to resuming a sense of normalcy in habits and routines. While many things have changed, one thing has remained the same: our commitment to your health. Infection control has always been a top priority for our practice.
We will reopen for Phase 1 on Tuesday-May 19th. This includes emergencies, periodontal and preventive care and restorative procedures on a case by case basis in accordance with the guidelines set by the state of Washington.
Due to the current situation, we are implementing even stricter precautions. These steps are in accordance with recommendation made by the American Dental Association (ADA), Center of Disease Control (CDC) and Occupational Safety and Health Administration (OSHA).
- Our office will be in communication with you before your appointment to do a mandatory verbal screening. If there is a payment due for your visit it will be collected at this time.
- Please wear a mask and/or face covering when visiting our office!
- You will be asked contact us when you arrive in the parking garage (425-885-0008). Please wait in your car until we contact you that we are ready for your appointment.
- When you come in the office, we will take your temperature and ask you a few health-related questions.
- In keeping with new CDC, American Dental Association, along with WISHA guidelines all visits are now subject to a nominal fee. These are value added services and measures in order to provide a safe environment for treating patients.
- We have reduced our schedule to approx. 25% and staggered appointments to allow for social distancing between patients. It is important that you be on time for your appointment to help us coordinate this spacing.
We are happy to answer any questions you may have about the steps we are taking to keep you safe in our office. We are grateful to be back to work again and thank you for your patience and flexibility during this time!
Dr’s Anthony McLaughlin, Jeffery Stonebraker and Shreya Jumani