Our Redmond Town Center Dental Office is “Signature” in Name and Service
By: Redmond Signature Dentistry
April 26, 2023
“Signature” is defined as a unique, distinguishing feature. At Redmond Signature Dentistry, our Redmond Town Center dental office is distinguished by our unique and compassionate approach to patient care.
We understand that a trip to the dentist can often cause uncomfortable emotions such as anxiety, even fear. Our team members pride themselves on being approachable, understanding, and friendly. We want you to feel welcome and comfortable.
Here’s what you can expect from our “signature” care.
What we do to make you comfortable
Once you walk through our doors, you’ll receive a warm welcome from our office staff. Sit in our dental chair, and our assistants and hygienists can offer many amenities to make your visit more comfortable.
- Oral Sedation Dentistry is available
- Cozy up to our blankets and pillows
- Watch and listen to your favorite movies and music
- Our approach is always minimally-invasive
Signature care is comprehensive
As part of our unique dentistry approach to dentistry, we practice comprehensive care. What does that mean?
In the past, cavities and tooth decay were treated with large silver fillings and crowns, and those materials wouldn’t last long. Today, there’s a better way. We follow the minimally-invasive dentistry model – dentistry that treats the disease first and then uses minimally-invasive techniques to restore and rebuild form, function, and esthetics.
How do you benefit from this approach?
- Saves you time – you spend less time in the dentist’s chair
- Saves you money – it cuts down on dentistry costs.
- Saves more of your natural tooth structure.
Download your free infographic about Why Comprehensive Dentistry Makes Sense to see how comprehensive dentistry:
- Can save you time and money
- Prevents recurring dental problems
- Guarantees a spectacular smile for a lifetime
We even make it easier to pay
We couldn’t call it “signature” care without offering financial support. We want you to be able to get the care you need when you need it!
- We accept most insurances.
- CareCredit is available.
- We offer an in-house insurance
Call our Redmond Town Center dental office today at (425) 883-1253 or contact us online. We are looking forward to getting to know you and your family!